Our Tasting Room is open 12-5:00pm every Saturday and 1-5:00pm Sundays!
Like us on Facebook to find out about special events and additional open hours!
Our Calendar of Events
- Friday March 21 - Wicked Cellars in Everett. If you live up north, stop by this great wine store for a full wine-tasting of Genoa Cellars wines.
- Saturday March 22: Shamrock Shuffle Wine and Beer Walk
- Bothell Country Village. We'll be joining 15 other great wineries for this fun event. Purchase tickets online at:
- Saturday March 29: Genoa Cellars Spring Release Party! Join us for some great new wines (as well as existing favorites) at our South Lake Union facility on Dexter "The Winemaker's Studio". Email us at email@example.com to make sure you receive RSVP details
- Saturday April 5th Debuts and Discoveries. 6:00-9:00pm
Mountaineers Club at Magnuson Park
- Saturday April 26 4th Annual Dream with Me Spring Gala
Newcastle Golf Course. All proceeds benefit Encompass charity for children
- Friday May 2. Issaquah Wine Walk. 6-9pm. Join us for a great spring walk through Issaquah downtown
- Saturday May 3, Sunday May 4. Passport Woodinville.
- May 10-11 - Mother's Day, Burned Children Recovery Benefit. Silver Reef Casino Whatcom County.
- Friday June 6 - SipFest at Pickering Barn in Issaquah. 6:30-10:00pm.
Our Current Releases
- 2012 Tell-Tale - Super-Tuscan white made with Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc from Columbia Valley
- 2009 Traveler - Super-Tuscan made with Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot fruit from Wahluke Slope
- 2009 Three Sheets - ALMOST SOLD OUT! Our first Super-Tuscan wine to include Syrah in a blend of Cabernet Sauvigon and Sangiovese.
- 2009 Even Keel - Super-Tuscan made with Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot similar to a Bordeaux or Meritage style wine.
- 2009 The Boom - Super-Tuscan made with Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese, & Merlot fruit from Wahluke Slope
Limited & Reserve Releases
- 2011 Crosswind - 65% Sangiovese blended with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petit Verdot. If you like Traveler, you'll love Crosswind!
- 2011 Ketch - Our newest Super-Tuscan reserve made from 57% Syrah, 29% Merlot, and 14% Sangiovese.
- 2009 Danforth - Our Tuscan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon made with fruit from Lewis Vineyard and Clifton Hill Vineyard (Wahluke Slope).
- 2010 Sangiovese - Only available to Wine Club Members. A big bold Sangiovese made from all Wahluke slope fruit
Spring Wine Club Available
FOG (Friends of Genoa 2 bottle club) and Captain's Quarters members (6 bottle club)! Stop by for free tasting and pick up your wine package (or even just to say "hi!")
This quarter's Spring Wine Club selections:
- 2011 Crosswind Super Tuscan
- 2009 Even Keel - Cabernet Sauv/Merlot
Not yet a Wine Club member? Click "Wine Club" above to learn more!
Thank you! to our partners.
Eastside & Seattle
- Lakemont Thriftway, Bellevue
- Columbia Tower Club, Seattle
- Vista Lago, Kirkland
- Cafe Veloce, Kirkland
- Purple Cafe, Kirkland
- Purple Cafe, Woodinville
- The Grape Choice, Kirkland
- Flat Iron Grill, Issaquah
- PCC, Issaquah
- Encompass charities
- Delaurenti's Pike Place
- West Seattle Thriftway, West Seattle
- The Chocolate Box, Seattle
- Pete's Wine, Bellevue
- The Wine Shoppe at Hawk's Landing
- Capri Cellars, Issaquah
- All Things Wine, Renton
- Wine World, Seattle
- Leschi Food Mart, Seattle
- QFC University Village, Seattle
- Central Market Mill Creek
- Ivars Waterfront, Mukilteo
- Vino Amore, Whidbey Island
- Vino! A Wine Shop, Spokane
- John's Grill, Mukilteo
- Hellam's Vineyard wine store, La Conner
- Wicked Cellars, Everett
- Arista Wine Cellars, Edmonds
- QFC, Edmonds
- Vashon Thriftway, Vashon Island
Available for Pre-Release Orders!
- 2013 Springline - Our newest Super White Blend made from 50% Viognier, 19% Chardonnay, 19% Sauvignon Blanc, and 12% Pinot Grigio.
- 2013 "Wind's Eye"- Our super light in color and off-dry Rose. Horse Heaven Hills fruit and available to taste soon!
2011 Flying Colors- A blend of Sangiovese, Syrah, & Cabernet Sauvignon. All Red Mountain fruit.
2011 Even Keel - A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot. All Red Mountain fruit.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
'like' us at facebook.com/genoacellars to
hear about tasting events and to get updates on the winery
19501 144th Avenue NE, D-700
Woodinville, WA 98072
Try our super-versatile
“Depth, Wisdom, Reflection”™
(Obsidian, Pearl, Silver)